Land of the Mad

The night was going 'ight until Sir Macbeth decided to go nuts over who knows what. I love the man, but sometimes he can be too much. Our guests tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't stop talking about a "horrible shadow." I then tried to calm down our guests by telling them that Macbeth if not given attention to, would stop, but their concernment grew and I had to dismiss them for the sake of Macbeth and I. After their dismissal Macbeth and I had a little chat, he kept mumbling about "blood will have blood." All I could do to calm the man was take him to bed. I think everything is going to go downhill from here... Honestly, it seems that everything that has been done is catching up to him and pounding on his head, and all this makes me feels as if I was the one with twenty mortal murders on my crown.
Image result for macbeth memes
-NC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.