You're a psycho.

My oh my, some people may think that I am a psycho.. I wonder why?
All I've ever done has been for the greater good of Macbeth and our family SMH🙄. All I have to do is disregard the comments from the guts-gripping people and keep on supporting my sweet husband and his (aka mine) desires, in order to achieve them we have had some talks and have made some plans. We achieved part of it which makes me think that the future is bright for us, this is so much fun!! In other news King Duncan has been murdered at our castle! We thought it was the guards and my husband has taken actions into his own hands. The heirs of the King have fled away and my husband has gone into Scone to be invested. We're anxious and very excited to see what the future has in store for us.
-NC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.