What's done is done.

My poor Macbeth has isolated himself till dinner and won't talk to anyone, I asked to be in his presence to which he agreed. He seems too distraught, now I know not how to help him. I asked what he was planning and he said it was best for me to "be innocent of the knowledge, dearest chuck, till thou applaud the deed." We came up with this and now he won't involve me on his plans!?! Oh dear, what have I done? I then retired and went to tend to our guests, I sat done while they entered and Macbeth roamed around. We'll see how this night goes. #doomed?
Shakespeare meme - Vertebrate - Lady Macbeth with her husband Lady Macbeth with everyone @billy shakes memez
-NC

Comments

Second Witch said…
If you hired people to murder Banquo, you'd be just as distraught as he. Ask him how he liked seeing the ghost. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.