That's all folks

I thought I was strong, but the agony was stronger. The way I was living wasn't life, it was completely Hell. So I did the best thing I could think of: commit suicide. I am now walking among the living and I can see and know everything, how crazy!? When Macbeth received the news of my death I felt betrayed and hurt, that little mewling rump-fed lewdster said that it was something that ought to happen sooner or later. You would think he would be more emotional about my death since he loved me so much to the point that he did as I pleased.
Malcolm, Macduff, Ross and the rest of the cavalry returned to Scotland and murdered my sweet Mac, he thought he was invincible because the tottering ill-breeding witches told him that "no man born of woman would ever be able to defeat him," but while battling with Macduff he revealed to my Mac that he was pulled away from his mother's guts in a c-section, so technically he wasn't born of woman. My Mac's confidence fell to the floor and that is how he was defeated and later on beheaded and brought to the new appointed King Malcolm.
Even though we didn't like Malcolm and tried to keep him away from the throne, I think that he is a better fit for the throne and that he will bring the kingdom out of the misery we made it go through. He will be a fine King, that's for sure.
Image result for macbeth final act memes
-NC

Comments

Macbeth said…
He will be a terrible king, we were much better at ruling. I was too distracted with rebellion to make my true greatness show.
Unknown said…
I am so proud of my Macduff for defeated Macbeth!

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.