Unsex me here..

A messenger came running, almost out of breath, announcing that our dear and most noble King Duncan is on his way to surprise us this evening by visiting mine and Macbeth's castle. It was so unexpected I didn't have time to clean! Once the messenger had left I had a talk with myself, wishing to be "unsexed" and to receive the strength and courage to do what needs to be done. My dearest love Macbeth arrived shortly before King Duncan did, but time was enough to have a private talk before our guest arrived.
During our talk I asked mehusband when our guest was due to leave and he informed me that it would be next morning, and that could only mean one thing: It's showtime baby!! If only King Duncan knew what's awaiting him...
-NC


Comments

Banquo said…
I knew you were questionable.
Ms. May said…
So forceful you are! So ambitious!
Lady Macbeth said…
I am indeed, thanks Ms May.
Lady Macbeth said…
Banquo, how dare you? 😱

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.