Besties with Satan

I've been dead for a year y'all!!! So much has happened, let me tell ya.
First I got into Hell due to well, you know the whole shabam, anyways as I was saying, I got into Hell and Satan and I just couldn't stand each other but as time went on we became besties, we're like Co-directors now haha, I can go into his office and have access to everything and everyone, isn't this amazing?!!! We have been mischieving and making life Hell for others, you know, the usual. I haven't found my dear Mac yet so I don't know what he's up to, the only thing I know for sure is that he's dead and beheaded, maybe he's the new Headless Horseman or his apprentice, who knows!?
I have been watching King Malcolm and his kingdom and just as I predicted his kingship has been honorary and for the benefit of his kingdom, what a great guy, I can't even remember why I hated him. Oh, wait a minute, that's right, it was because I wanted Mac to be the king because of the predictions of those lumpish milk-livered bum-bailey witches, anyways, all I can say is oopsies.
The witches come sometimes by, I still can't stand those base-court boil-brained wagtailers, but progress has been made, after all we were the ones who made the actions due to their presumptions...
Not much has changed other than the kingdom doing well, us being dead, and our new home. I truly don't know what else there is to do, maybe i'll just go mischieve a little around the kingdom so I can have some fun. We'll see.. That's all for now, bye bye!
Image result for hell cartoon images
-NC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Royal ;)

THAT DAMNED SPOT!!

Potions, visions, and DEATH.